In this episode of the Inbound4Cast, I talk to Isar Meitis about how to use AI for B2B marketing. Isar answers the following questions:
– What tasks does Isar think AI excels at for ideation?
– How can AI be used for strategic conversations?
– How does Isar use AI for data analysis?
– What does Isar say is a common problem with data in marketing?
– How can AI help with qualitative data analysis?
– What example does Isar give of using AI for comparison of landing pages?
– What does Isar think will happen to organic traffic and SEO in the next couple years?
– How might AI impact B2B sales calls?
– How could AI be used to personalized website content for each visitor?
– Why does Isar think Google will eventually win the AI race?
– What was Isars analysis of why Google launched the different Gemini models?
– Why does Isar think developing better than GPT-4 quality is challenging?
– What are Isars concerns about the speed of AI advancement?
The podcast and courses from Isar can be found here https://multiplai.ai/
Een podcast van Jerrel Arkes over organisch groeien voor B2B bedrijven.